Below is a list of the projects I am currently involed in
- The value of reducing uncertainty of HIV-prevalence estimates at the zip code level. A Case of study in Atlanta, Georgia
- Estimating HIV-prevalence point estimates and uncertainty bounds at the zip code level using existing data.
- Calibrating an HIV transmission model at the zip code level using city-level target parameters
- Develop a decision model for the relationship between zip code estimates of HIV-prevalence, allocated resources, and health outcomes
- Quantify the expected value of perfect and partial information of reducing decision uncertainty when using local HIV-prevalence estimates
- Preferences elicitation among HIV patients for long-acting injectable antiretroviral therapy
- Generalized Simultaneous Equation Model to evaluate an alternate metric to the BMI to reflect health rather than growth